Monday, June 15, 2009

My new Apartment

Today make it a month since Sara and I have been living in our new apartment. Everything has come together and for the most part the place is done. I need to make some accent pillows for the living room and my bedroom and I need to get a new mirror or picture for my bedroom and dinning room. Other then that the place is completed....for now :) Those of you who know me well know that I love changing colors every three to four months (basically a different color theme for the different seasons) so I have a feeling that I will be posting some more pictures in a few months.

Up to last week we have had table clothes as curtains in our bedrooms and no curtains in the kitchen. On Monday I made curtain for the kitchen and on Thursday our friend Noah came over and hung up curtain rods and curtains for us. It was the final touch. Sara and I have been so excited ever since. Our apartment actually feel like a home. It is amazing that curtains would do that. Anyways, Sara and I are loving our new place. Thanks again for all the help. Here are some photo's for you to enjoy.

3 comments:

christina said...

super cute decor Heather Anne!

Anonymous said...

hi
mom

Theis said...

Looks great, Heather. Allie and I can't wait to visit next time we're in town.