Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Birthday Sleepover with Lauren

As some of you might remember last year for Violet's birthday I invited her to a special birthday sleepover. A few days before Lauren's birthday she asked if she could also have a special birthday sleepover. Of course I said yes. Honestly I can't say no to those precious Holdridge girls :)

Sunday night was Lauren's special sleepover. We started of night off with dinner at Chevy's, Lauren's favorite place. After dinner we went to my house, put on our pajamas, played a game, watched a video, and had some hot chocolate before bed. In the morning Lauren and I had some cozy time in bed watching a video and drinking our coffee and hot chocolate. Next we went to Tuckbox, in Carmel, and had waffles for breakfast. Yummy! After breakfast we went for a short walk around downtown. It had been raining so there were puddles everywhere. Lauren had to jump in each and everyone of them. After our lovely walk we went back to my house to bake gingerbread men an women. We ended a great sleepover with picking up Violet and June and taking them out to lunch at the Bagel Bakery.

I love the Holdridge girls and I am so blessed to be able to spend time with each week. These three beautiful girls bring such joy and happiness into my life. When I am around them all the worries of the day go away within minutes. The make me laugh. Thanks to Nate and Christina for letting be apart of these girls lives. Also, Lauren thanks for a great sleepover. I had so much fun and can't wait to do it again. Here are a few photo's :)

No comments: