Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Tree 2009

Yesterday I purchased and decorated our Christmas tree, with the help from a few of the Bridge guys. This is the first time in three years that I have had a real Christmas tree. For the last few years I have lived in an apartment on the second floor and the idea of having to brag a tree up and down stairs seemed way to hard. But this year, with a new ground level apartment, it was time for a real tree. What a beautiful tree it is. I love the smell of pine. Christmas is favorite time of year but it can be extremely stressful. This year it has come way to soon, however the moment the tree went up and the decorations were complete I forgot all about the stress that this time of year can bring. Now I am just absolutely ecstatic and can't wait for Christmas. Here is are a few photo's of our tree. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Allison said...

yeay, youre back! your tree is beautiful, just like you :) was so great to see you.